With the progressive shift of traditional publishing toward the online scenario, marketers globally had to adapt to the sudden change in the market. This change led to the growth of content marketing. However, not all content marketing formats are born equal. Videos, in particular, stand out of the box.
Some experts even call videos the future of content marketing. But is that really true?
We, Macguffin Frames dare to say yes!
Let us point out some of the prime statistics to prove our point of view.
· According to Oberlo, 85% of internet users view at least a single video monthly in the U.S. alone. And when it comes to marketing, 55% of users wish to consume more video content from brands, according to the same data.
· The videos are highly versatile in nature, you can create an holistic story using this mode and it is more acceptable by the target users. They are measurable, actionable and conversational in nature.
· According to a report from HubSpot Research, more than 50% of consumers want to see videos from brands more than any other type of content.
· Over the past three years, the number of businesses using video as a marketing tool has grown by 24%, from 63% to 87%. What this means is that in the new decade, video content might reach all-time highs.
(Image source- Depositphotos)
· With a constantly growing number of products and services on the global market, people turn to brands that manage to grab their attention. They don’t want to waste time reading long descriptions or watching long explanatory tutorials and that’s the reason why 73% of marketing videos are less than two minutes long.
· Where both video and text are available on the same page, 72% of people would rather use video to learn about a product or service and 79% say a brand video has convinced them to buy a piece of software or app, according to research from Wyzowl.
· 73% of marketing and sales leaders say that video marketing is one of the best ways to generate quality leads, according to InsideSales.
· Meanwhile, four in five consumers believe that demo videos are helpful, according to HubSpot. And it’s no wonder that social video content is popular when 93% of marketers say they’ve gained a new customer thanks to a video on social media, according to Animoto.
Let us have a look at all the mandatory videos that a business or corporate entity must have-
(Also check the attached links for better understanding, we have incorporated our previous work in it.)
1. Brand Videos
2. Event Videos
3. Ad campaigns
4. Play store app preview
5. Demo Videos
6. Tutorial videos
7. Client Testimonial Video
8. Promotional videos
9. Corporate Films
10. Product videos
11. Social Media
12. Animated videos
13. Bumper ads
14. B2B Videos
Source (research paper)- https://awesome.vidyard.com/rs/273-EQL-130/images/2019-Video-in-business-benchmark-report_WEB.pdf
In the conclusion of all the data we have mentioned above, it is mandatory to say YES! VIDEO MARKETING IS THE FUTURE. It is better to be an early riser than laggard. THINK AND GROW.
See you until next time!!